Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Darling GRATEFUL sign

 I wanted to post this it is from my cute sister in laws blog. Catherina from Catherinas Creative Corner, she is going to be on STUDIO 5 today at 11:00AM for those of you in Utah. Check it out she is SUPER talented and this is such a cute and easy project.
http://catherinascreativecorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-nonot-christmas-yet-though.html

She did all this beautiful writting herself-I LOVE IT!! and check out the brown "paper" it's not paper it is the cardboard from the back of the picture frame.. so creative.
Check her blog out you'll be glad you did.
Thanks Cat for sharing.
-Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Linds! YOU DA BEST! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Sibel from Ankara, Turkey! I fell in love with your work(especially with 3 boys!!)and became your follower:)
    Sibel-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete