Thursday, October 16, 2014

I've gone batty for Halloween!!

 
 Ok major BAT overload! My sweet sister-in-law over at cherieamour blog cut me a whole bunch of Halloween stuff on her Silhouette and I have been going crazy with all of it! I have seen people do this on Pinterest and loved it but didn't want to cut out 50 bats. So when my sister in law told me she could cut them out for me I jumped on her offer. I taped them to my wall in my entry and over my fireplace. Super simple and super spooky!


 I am loving these whiches!!



 I went outside and grabbed some branches and painted them black and put them in this container. I bought these birds at the dollar store and spray painted them a flat black.


 My Fireplace....more bats.
Happy Halloween to you all! Now I better get going on our costumes for Halloween. I will share them with you next week.
-Linds

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love how this idea is both festive and conservative. It decorates your home to be in sync with the season without compromising the classy aspect of it. The majority of homes I have seen with Halloween decorations don't look as good as yours' does. I will be sure to reference this article come Halloween time again.

    http://www.decorsteals.com/as-seen-in

    ReplyDelete