Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Hello it's that time of year.....pumpkin everything time! I am sure some of you have already made these yummy treats but for those of you who have not, try them! They are super easy and yummy!
My dad loves these and has me make them for him every year.
 
Pumpkins Spice Cookies
1 box of spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin (14 oz)
1 bag of mini chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together until mixed well.
Plop dough onto cookie sheet
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes
Let cool and enjoy!




Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I do this, but put the mixture into a small muffin tin to bake. It looks so amazing, and they are the perfect bite sized snack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristie, What a good idea! I will have to try it :)

      Delete
  2. I will have to give this recipe a try!:)

    ReplyDelete